RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fazer Servos
Thread: Fazer Servos
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 09:52 PM
PaulSwany
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fazer Servos

I've looked at the hs 225's... I'd get the metal geared version and go for it... the HS 81 works great for throttle.. again.. go metal gear. I just flew my Fazer today... It's got a TT 46 on it and I really like to fly it.... My only thought on using a 32 is that the fuze is really heavy... Maybe build one up and sheet it?? Too much work?

Just build it really light.. If you can get it to 3 lbs 6 oz, the 32 outta do great... It will have a really low wing loading like that. Mine came out to 4 lbs 2 oz. Go with light foam wheels and what ever else you can think of to lighten it... the wing is pretty light as it is.. I wouldn't take anything from the already light wing structure...

Make sure to add an inch to the rudder and open up the angle in the elevator allow for more rudder throw. You might even want to add a little to the elevator while you're at it. My horz stab and elevator were on the weak side... I had to rebuild using 1/4 x 3/8 instead of 1/4 sq.. I had to add an ounce to the tail anyway even after I did the "4 stroke" modification to the nose.

Make sure to setup flaperon's on this.. Makes flat spins much easier and loops allot tighter.