RCU Forums - View Single Post - ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy
Old 03-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Mickstix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ReCat Delivered Yesterday.... In Repair Today- Not Happy

Problems with my Redcats: Tornado S30 - tranny wouldnt cosistantly shift (stayed in 2nd) so I fixed that by putting in the single speed tranny.. Dogbones in the front end kept falling out, so I fixed that by putting an "o" ring in the drivecup, before the dogbone.. Monsoon - no problems so far.. Electric touring cars and pan cars:I used to race them and broke arms and bent shock shafts all the time, but that's just a product of not being a very good driver and hitting barriers..

I've had pretty good luck with my Redcats, as far as stuff breaking.. I dont have alot of hard objects to hit, but I run (bash)on a golf course, through sand traps and stuff, so I do alot of highspeed cartwheels and jumps gone bad.. So far nothing has broken.. I've run 1.5 gallons through the Tornado and about 3/4 gallon through the Monsoon, so not a real good endurance test, but they've hit pretty hard, especially the kartwheels, and it's stayed together so far...