RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need info on a Camera I can mount on blade 400
Old 03-22-2010, 11:33 PM
ttown350
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need info on a Camera I can mount on blade 400

ORIGINAL: ttown350

OK. I took the 11.99 plunge on ebay plus free shipping from Hong Kong on the key chain cam. So when it arrives, next year, lol. I will do a review and post some videos of it mounted on my blade 400, and maybe the msr if I can lighten it up a bit. From what I saw, the version with the micro sd slots take some decent video.
46u, I think he is talking about my quote. Never thought I would quote myself. lol, however. I may stand corrected but I think and will prove if it works, lighten the keychain cam enough to fly with it attached to my blade mSR. After all if there being flown with all the cnc aluminum hopups out on the market, I think I can, I think I can. I also think that I was once told that buying a blade 400 without any other stepping stones from a coaxial was a bad idea. Keep in mind that I don't even own a mSR of my own. But, it will be here Friday. Not that I am here to prove anyone wrong by any means. But just that fact that a helicopter flies period, proved alot of folks wrong decades ago. wings are not supposed to go in circles, and to auto? thats crazy, and I have done it as a flight mech on a Coast Guard helicopter many times during training flights. Those pilots love to drop the power and try 90 degree and 180 autos to the runway every chance they get. Keeps em flying. LOL