RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA District X Special Election
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:01 PM
cj_rumley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA District X Special Election

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R

How so?? My point is that the circumstances do the loss of the first District site have changed the game when it comes to a new one. The AMA EC will look at the financial investments not to mention the time required and so on. And based on the previous experience is very unlikely to approve this concept.
You don't give the EC much credit for being capable of considering what went wrong with the previous experience that might be avoided during another shot at it. Your expectation of them is about on par with what I would expect from a lab rat that got an electric shock for pushing the wrong button. Not saying you are wrong about that......... but I think few members of the present EC were there back then to push the wrong buttons.

It's called ''learning from the past''. You have no doubt heard the quote ''Those that ignore the past are doomed to repeat it''?
Yeah, that does ring a bell. Still, after placing 2nd in the SE Asian War Games, our leaders in Washington persist in getting us involved in stupid wars.