RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM Storch from VQ
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:45 PM
skubacb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM Storch from VQ

I am one of the people that received a Storch with the vertical stab broken off. Looking at another forum there were four other people there with a broken vertical stab. Troy Built Models kept delaying sending me a replacement until now they say they have no fuselages to send me. Yeah, that is right. While I wait for a fuse they sell everything they have so now they "can't" send anyone a fuse.

I will be sending everything back and they can pay for shipping both ways. Originally I told them I would keep it if they gave me a discount on a future order. Took two weeks until the owner offered me less than what they allow their sales people to offer. I.E. they didn't care that they shipped a broken fuse. BTW the reason the vertical stab was broken was because a big bag of nut and bolts was placed loose into the same area of the stab. So this time it was not UPS's fault. I would like to hear if that is true for the other people too.

TBM's final offer was even lower than the first. Live with the fuse and they will give me $80 store credit or return it because they are out of fuses. This after they jerked me around for a month. No, I don't think I will be accepting that. They didn't even offer the shipping out to me that they will have to eat ($99). Plus they will have to pay the return shipping. My first offer was accepted by their service rep but the owner then rejected it. So they can pay for it all because I do not want to fix the fuse now. If I order any more ESM models it will be from VQ Warbirds.