RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beware EHIROBO.COM
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 09:52 PM
aniki15k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beware EHIROBO.COM

ORIGINAL: soneebee

hey greg i guess that anout right about this HK stores they seem to take only orders and not to know anything about the stuff that they are selling...
Hi There soneebee NEWBIE here also from php,its a good thing i did some re search here before buying from ehirobo, now i dont know also where to buy? it seems that suppliers from hongkong/china does have a downside, i was always been facinated with ehirobo but still hold my urge to buy, sights i visited are Ehirobo, bananahobby, xheli, hobby-wing, which for me looks promising, but after reading bad reviews about bananahobby and ehirobo now i dont know where to buy a helli now, my plan was to have my relative from canada buy them for me and have it hand carried when they come home, any ideas where to buy?
As far as the reviewsthat i read was mainly on the quality issues, deffective items, and very poor customer service!!!! ido buy online for quite sometime but this it the only time i felt hesitant buying from them, imvery fond with hellis andown quite a few,but not too good helisass well.

Anyways hows the Helli? and the problem with the supplier?
ill be monitoring your thread hereto gather info, thanks for the warning........