RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:56 PM
J0EC00L
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

Cool, thanks Brian. Yes, I'm excaliburr7.

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I win on the bid.

By the way, I think your merv may be the latest, especially if it shows the new 5ch link rcvr.

I just got some sand paws / paddles from the hobbytown here in Tampa I probably could hav gotten them a few bucks cheaper online, but it felt good to finally go to a LHS and actually hold the items in my hand. too bad the kids inside had no idea what they were talking about. They didn't seem dumb, but didn't have a clue about half the items they were selling: justkept trying to get me to buy road tires and road rims. Didn't even know if the 2.2 sand paws would fit my beadlocks. I knew more about traxxas items than they did. They even tried to get me to buy stuff I already had and kept pushing alum hop ups. Seriously??? I need to find a better hobby shop in Tampa. I hope and pray hobbytown isn't my only option

Anyways, I went ahead and gave it a shot and I mounted them on the beadlocks. Wow... a perfect fit. The sand paws have an extra thick sidewalk and lip and that are perfect for beadlocks. I'll post photos tomorrow. Funny thing is, they did not need foam inserts. It wa recommended not to use foam inserts, as the tires are plenty thick enough to not need the inside padding.