RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where is my AMA membership?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 04:16 PM
ggtsu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is my AMA membership?

I signed up through the website over 3 weeks ago and still have not received my AMA. I checked my bank, and the money was taken out of my account almost immediately, so what could possibly be taking so long. Also, I never received any sort of email confirmation after I signed up. I just got forwarded to the payment confirmation which supposedly can serve as a temporary membership. I do have that saved. Still, not getting a confirmation email is real sketchy. I develop websites for a living, and I'm pretty appalled at the utter lack of effort put into the AMA website, especially considering they are taking credit card information. I wanted to email someone, but I couldn't even find a way to do that. I tried using the ticketing system and signing up for the forum, but both of times got a page claiming that my cookies are off (they're not, and I tested this on two different browsers).

Does anyone have the email of someone that can look into my membership for me? Do memberships always take this long to arrive? I feel like I'm already regretting this.