RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
trueimport
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread

rcjunkie85 - I was like are you kidding me, how could he not see the diagram of the switch right there and then I saw your next post haha.

As for my mods I'm running a EzRun 9t Brushless system, a 17 tooth pinion gear, Traxxas transmitter and receiver, the steering servo is a new Futaba unit, Tamiya shocks with 20w oil and for right now I'm running HPI Super Star 2.2 rims front and back to give me some added ground clearance, the front tires are Pro-line Dirt Hawgs and the rears are Pro-line Dirt Paws.
I'll get some pics of it posted up soon. Dont expect it to look like as good as it did when I first got it from Gulfstream because I've been bearing the hell out of it and having a BLAST doing it!!!

Stoddmi - Looks clean, nice job! Try and get some video posted up so we can see that bad boy in action.

FieroMan121 - Is that your Cat or just a link to one? Because MAN some of those mods are so nicely done and just MAKE the buggy so much nicer. I looked over the entire article and wow its crazy how much is the same or really close to the same as the Golden Arrow. I need to find a set of shocks like that because no matter how much I tune these old Tamiya ones they just cant handle the abuse and cause the buggy to flip and roll way too easily. Do you have any other suggestions for shocks that would fit? They dont have to be period correct because I'm not using this one as restored shelf queen, I just want it to run as best as it cant.