RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
trueimport
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Official Radio Shack Golden Arrow Thread

So I figured I would give you all a nice little update on my Golden Arrow. I just got back from the hobby shop with my very first lipo. I was like a kid in a candy store because I knew that the buggy was fast running the EzRun 9t brushless but I've only been running it with a Venom 3000 7.4 NiMH but now its was going to be an entirely different animal and I was right!!!! HOLY COW was it fast!!! Let me emphasize WAS hahaha. That lasted a whole 3 minutes until I goosed it one more time at full throttle and BOOM went the entire rear end. I mean it literally exploded the casing lol. It was nuts for those 3 minutes though. It didn't matter what speed I was going before i hit the throttle all the way it would do a back flip with authority! I have no idea what the tooth count is on the spur gear but what ever it is in combination with that 17 tooth pinion was just CRAZY!!

So off I go to mend my poor GAs wounds and piece her back together. If I get it together and able to stay together long enough I'll try to get some video of it for you guys.