Old 05-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: The RCFW Hellcat Group Build

ORIGINAL: Charles, AC6WU

And i thought you were a friend...
Sorry Charles! []

Though there has not been much in the way of updates work has not stopped. I have completed the second outer wing panel on wing #2 and am currently cutting in the flaps. The flaps on this side are being done with the laser cut parts and I'm documenting the process for the web site. With any luck I should be adding the rest of the construction gallery for the outer wing panels as well as the flaps in the next week or so. Once that is done I will start the construction gallery for the fuselage. Along with that I am trying to squeeze in some building time on the prototype as I would REALLY like to have it done and flying. I certainly thought I would be much further along on it than I am at this point!

One other quick item. I've finished up the instrument panel which will be going in my prototype as can be seen below. This will be an available item and will be included in both the full and partial cockpit kits. It consists of the pre-painted face, complete with laser etched detail, a middle section of clear plastic, and a full color print out of the instrument faces which goes behind. Simple but effective I think. More coming soon!