RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:17 AM
langerl
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Hi Patti,
Yes, I would be interested in any detailed 1/4 scale or larger full body pilot figures that are of the quality of the Aces of Iron figures. I have no problem with painting them or assembling them if they are as detailed and accurately equipped as the Aces figures. Lyle Wagner's Premium Bomber / Fighter pilots are looking better and better. His bomber crews are now manning my 1/8th scale 78# B-17. They're modular, fully posable and dead accurate in their equipment kit. His sculpting is first rate and getting better.

By all means, I'd welcome paintable, detailed pilot models but, I personally have limited need for bust only models. Rather than grafting other (less detailed) pilot bodies to nice bust figures, (as I do for the Aces pilots) I would much prefer a full body pilot. Then, if I need less figure to fit a less than full cockpit, I can cut off what I don't need / won't fit.

Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for you.... (I'll need an Erich Hartmann in a while for a PCM / Meister Scale premium 109 I'm working up).

Regards,
Lynn
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl30310.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	1433365