RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobbies Spectrum DX6I Malfunction that destroyed my aircraft
Old 05-11-2010, 05:32 AM
koastrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Hobbies Spectrum DX6I Malfunction that destroyed my aircraft

Perhaps this is going to turn into one of those my stuff is better than your stuff. Out on the line, flight line that is. You see all kinds of radios. As one of those guys that help folks learn to fly. I now find myself learning about all sorts of new radios.
Advice on this and other forums is pretty cheap and at times not so good. Here is my advice. If you are a high dollar flyer. Get yourself a good trainer. Put all your high dollar equipment in said trainer and fly it. If you fly gas. Put a gas engine on the trainer, they make them. This old man has flown them all. They are the same and they are all different. For years we cried abiut the radio equipment not wokring with other brands. Well here we so once more.
Sorry for the lost of your planes. I fear there will be many more go down in our rush to the new 2.4. Like the old man said. There is two kind of radios. Ones that work and ones that don't. Good luk with HH.