RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobbies Spectrum DX6I Malfunction that destroyed my aircraft
Old 05-11-2010, 06:04 PM
racelikustolit3k
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Hobbies Spectrum DX6I Malfunction that destroyed my aircraft

WOW great info guys... I have never really messed with futaba besides my FG12 but I sold that with a jet I had and it served me well... but I trust and will stay with JR and the trusted 72mhz... and I hope WOOT will do the same...

WILLIG10 I will look at the TX and get you the date code.. but it wasnt under the codes that horzion first recalled...

SO everyone with a dx6i should BE CAREFUL!!!!!!! I am really glad both planes dumped where they did... I am not the best pilot out there by any means but I can huck a plane really well.. if it would have locked out, failed, lost bind, ect. ect. while a was doing a point roll down the run way at 80+ or anything else it could have easily killed someone BOTH PLANES LEFT CRATERS IN THE GROUND... and that is very hard oklahoma red dirt...

I may have said HH is going to take car of this.. BUT until WOOT and HH come to an agreement my lips are sealed.. WOOT can answer that.. but from what gathered from there phone calls, he wasnt completely shut down

and yes if its cool with WOOT I will post the pics of the carnage later tonight.. most of the planes were offered as a burnt sacrifice to the AIRPLANE GOD'S

RACE