RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM ELECTRA CRASH WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?????????
Old 05-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: BVM ELECTRA CRASH WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?????????

ORIGINAL: Ron101

I feel bad for Dustin and BVM
BVM has years and years with an outstanding flight record... one plane is flown to it's limit and everyone jumps on board to give them hell
there are three different sites all over this and one even has two threads on the same topic

I see this as a none issue.... flew to the limit and broke any plane would do the same

real sorry to see it Dustin... got another one together soon

Hi,

I don't see "everyone" jumping on them, just a few. Fact is, that phenomenon of people making a giant deal of such incidents has to be somewhat satisfying to BV. I don't mean the bad press part, just the hype part. It reminds me of when I was a freshman in college and it was national news (coast to coast with a 24-hour continuous video loop) when Michael Jordan missed a free-throw shot. Back in '98, Tony Gwynn went hitless for 12 or 13 at-bats, and everyone was asking whether or not he was washed-up. It wasn't until some statistician calculated that he would have had to go hitless for his next 2,311 at-bats to fall below a career .300 that everyone shut up and reflected that he was just really, really good.