RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Slo-V Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: Slo-V Flyer

High power brushless motors are so damn expensive. I wish so bad I could just afford 1 for my Summit and 1 for my Emaxx... but alas I only can afford Feigaos and used Medusa motors.

Curse you Steve Neu for making such an expensive motor! You really need to make it cost $90 so I can buy one and we can all afford them then you won't be out of business which I think you are already heading for with your outrageous $190-$300 motors!
got a castle system with a NEU motor
motors decent the ESC is over rated IMO so your not missing much
To me the ESC is not worth the price it goes for, and I would never buy another from them. I only bought it cause of everyone saying it was great, and I usually won't bash I product till I try it (except in Exceeds case you can just watch a video to see how bad they are)
My post was pure sarcasm. Ok 89% sarcasm.

The Neu motors are supposed to be high efficiency designs, though the motor we get with the Castle MMM systems are a bit toned down in price due to quality. As for the MMM ESC I have not used one, however my MM esc performed well for over 2 years before I fried it running 4s without proper gearing...