RCU Forums - View Single Post - WAR! 1/6 EPIC FILM ...now recruiting "ACTORS"
Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 PM
jackntbox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WAR! 1/6 EPIC FILM ...now recruiting

Hello Steve,

First of let me thank you and all the others who have been keeping this board and myself busy fixing all the shortcomings of Chinese manufactured ARFs. Your insanity is very familiar and makes me breathe a sigh of relief in knowing that there are others out there like me. I have been building multiple planes for this project one of which is the CMP BF 109. Thanks to all your insights and tips on making this puppy sing. My BF109 is going to be sporting many of the hidden rod conversions that will make it look like the real thing. I can't seem to find the post on the rudder though. I'd appreciate it if you could send me in the right direction for that tutorial.

I am very much looking forward to telling ALL stories of war not just the flyboys and footsoldiers. I want everyones point of view from camp prisoners to russian farmers and american parents to german parents. I want a Dutch boy's account of what it was like when the Germans rolled in and a German boy's account of when his boy scouts became Hitler Youth. European civilians will be at the heart of the project as their anguish is going to drive the story line. This is the true answer to the question. Please share with me all your insights as more stories only give this project more legs. Thanks in advance and I look forward to your reply.

Jack