RCU Forums - View Single Post - WAR! 1/6 EPIC FILM ...now recruiting "ACTORS"
Old 05-25-2010, 06:53 PM
jackntbox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WAR! 1/6 EPIC FILM ...now recruiting

Steve,

I would love to tell your dad's story. That is one hell of a bad day when you get bombed at forced labor work. I have a scene I want to shoot with an endless view of half-assembled 109s lining the background as forced laborers complete the war machines. I would love to have his whole experience be one of the main story lines. The people involved in the project will all get credits according to their participation. Volunteers are all welcome. Monetary compensation is also going to be a factor if personal costs become an issue. This movie is really for us RC modelers and people who are interested in history and war. The credits are to let everyone know who was involved and whatever information they want to include like a website or foundation I would be glad to include that into the credits. I would love to get veterans groups on board as they are the key holders to this valuable information. This project is going to bring a lot of people together who care about the same things.

Regarding the CMP 109 I would love to get my hands on a 3 blade functional prop for an electric conversion. Any other parts you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. What does the 3 blade prop cost? Have you looked into the Biela carbon fiber scale warbird props? They look pretty nice and I was thinking of getting some for my planes unless of course you have a better suggestion. I just ordered a Ty spinner, canopy, and cockpit, Sierra ESM style retracts, and Glennis 6 spoke wheels. Still need the prop, outrunner, batteries, and ESC. Also, what are the best "high quality" hinges and control arms and stuff that I can upgrade the existing stuff with? Would Robart series be sufficient or is there a better option? Thanks again!

Jack Yang