RCU Forums - View Single Post - New 1/8 Sherman To Enter The Market?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:33 PM
BiggTony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New 1/8 Sherman To Enter The Market?

ORIGINAL: rivetcounter

ORIGINAL: BiggTony

Thanks for the update Monotheist!
From their description, it sounds like they are supplied with some verydurablematerial, unlike some of the large scale resin/fiberglass bodies commonly made for tanks of that scale...and for what the total cost of a full option tank is....I think it's great deal!

Tony, you will be surprised with these large scale tanks I have had a few and never had any problems with them apart from the fact they are a bit cumbersome to lift on your own, I also personally know quite a few very happy owners of the same tanks, yes the engineering is not the best but € for € they are good value especially when you look at people spending over €1000 up-grading a 1/16 Heng Long with all the accessories, one has to ask what that’s all about
Rivet, I certainly agree with the logic....but the wife doesn't. Oh, how I wish I had discovered the world of tanks before finding my wife. I'd still be a single man with armored babies!

No really, my intention is to get me one of those big boys, like the Tiger your working on....although your lengthy build is quite theintimidation. I may have to participate in a more appropriate forum that deals with that scale. With the right resources, I'm sure a lot of it could be done on ones own with out buying pre-made kits/parts. But I lackseverelywhen it comes to RC building and electronicengineering, but I'm learning!