RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW!! The Official Pulse XT 25e ARF by E-flite thread
Old 06-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Farmer Ted
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW!! The Official Pulse XT 25e ARF by E-flite thread

Haven't had any problems with mine and I've had it for a year and a half with around 125 flights on it. It's very durable, handles wind well, and is a good flyer. It tends to land a little hotter than I'd expect but it's nothing real out of control. I added flaperon to mine to help slow it down for landing and it seems to help a little bit.

All basic aerobatics are possible. Point rolls take care to get them semi-precise. Mine really doesn't knife edge worth a damn but I have the lower power motor and live at high altitude (5000 ft) Surprisingly, my plane does inverted flat spins nearly as well as a 3D plane. You can also prop this baby up to make it really fast which is how I like 'em.

All in all it's a fast, durable, fun aerobatic plane that can take a beating. The ARF is designed well and goes together without a hitch. It's a good size and a good color scheme, very visible. It is just an average sport plane, though, so don't expect it to be as precise as a pattern plane or insane as a 3D plane and you'll like it.