RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warbird Race - Sacramento - June 6th - President's cup
Old 06-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Iron Dog

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Warbird Race - Sacramento - June 6th - President's cup

ORIGINAL: Tommy_Gun

Here is where the images below are hosted, http://picasaweb.google.com/komepu/2...upWarbirdRace#
You can view a slide show there and download any images you like.
Tom,

It's nice to see that there were no "accidents" when you unloaded all those pictures I took of you flying Sergio's Mustang! It was hard not to laugh when everyone wanted to make sure I "... get plenty of pictures of Tommy flying that Mustang." I think they forgot Iwas forcedto use your camera yesterday (beings I accidentally left mine at the house), and how easy it would have been for you to simply make them go away. It takes a big man to go ahead and post those pics, knowing all the crap you're gonna be takin' for it. I half thought there might be a post from you saying, "OOPS! I don't know what happened!" Or, "What pictures of me flying a P-51?! I didn't see anything like thatwhen I unloaded the camera!" Thanks for letting me use your equipment, Tom. But most of all, thanks for always being there when I needed a caller.

Jake and Casey, thanks for your assistance, as well.

Bianca,that was a job well done! To go from flying a trainer something like 2 weeks before .. . to only a couple flights on your Corsair and not even knowing if you are racing the day before . . . to racing your first time and making the podium . . . all I can say is, "Wow! With a learning curve like that, I thinka lot of usare in trouble!"

Chris, Mike, Kevin, Bulldog, and the other new and relatively new faces: I am really glad you guys came out. You added much to the quality of the event, the excitement of the races, and the atmosphere in the pits. It is great to feel I've made some new friends, and hope that you'll return againto continue to build on that friendship. Perhaps at leastone of my "Trinity Build" racers will meet the qualifications of yourclubs' raceevents and I can catch a ride with Tommy and Marcelo to join you in one of your races before the end of the season.