RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maxamps Out of their Mind????
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:59 PM
hakmazter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maxamps Out of their Mind????

Well, now you have proven your ignorance. There is a certain point where people can complain for whatever reason against a company and to a certain point, it might be legitimate. Doing everything you have done and continuing on about it proves you have a personal vendetta against maxamps for some reason and all your rants should be disregarded from any potential customers who are reading this.

1.) Maxamps is unquestionably the advertising leader in the industry and at $2000 per page per magazine per month on average, you can see where a lot of their money goes.

2.) Maxamps supports our industry as much as any other company by sponsoring race events, rock crawling events, and other events. I do not see zippy sponsoring races, etc...

3.) Maybe you should look at the other side of the coin and think if they had more support from American consumers, they would not have to run their operations out of a house.

4.) Considering they are primarily mail order and sell to hobby stores, do you think it would be wise as a business model for them to set up shop next to McDonalds? I wonder how many people in Washington would stop by to buy rc car and plane batteries?

5.) Unless it is Tower, Horizon, or Amain, most stores are ran out of homes. I could name several, but what is the point?

6.) I say support them if you can because there is more than one person there and what that means is that they have created a job for a US citizen. If you cannot support them for financial reasons, then at least don't bash them because of their marketing plan and where they want to place themselves in the industry.

7.) There is always going to be a highest price and a lowest price brand for every product. Value is what counts most of all and some think that the online support, the sponsorships, the new technology they are involved with are worth the extra price.