RCU Forums - View Single Post - Struggling with single rotor basics V2
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:41 PM
stump3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Struggling with single rotor basics V2

ORIGINAL: RMG2

Ya'll, just a note that I have not vacated the forum just working on some stuff not heli related lately and will continue away from here through the month.

Parts are coming in for the Compass electronics issue so when I am back to the helis I'll have parts to get her back together.

JON! Awesome video man! Looks like you did pretty darn well for so little time preparing for the race! For those of you who have never raced MX, or know little about it, MX is one of the most physically demanding sports in the world! MX is hard enough for a young man first starting in the sport but throw on some years, and jumping back in with both feet like Jon did is really TOUGH to say the least!

Have a great month folks! [img][/img]
OH OH, did I start a trend? Good to hear your getting everything together Randy. I think I'm purposely going to schedule some heli time in over vacation this summer. I'm getting some withdrawl symptoms now that we are getting some nice weather.

Jon, awsome vids racing buddy. Keep em coming!

Ivan, are you going to bag an X5 when they come out? Would like to hear your thoughts on that bird.