RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revelstoke RC Club invites ALL of RCU to party with us on June 12-13!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 AM
twn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Revelstoke RC Club invites ALL of RCU to party with us on June 12-13!

Hey Travis!! Glad to hear u and Ken made it home safely!

Here is the video to my Goldberg. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_90...tm.htm#9341482

I think your sportster is faster now that I look at it. If you ran 15% it would be INSANE! You can see the goldberg flatout wide open at just before 3:20. All of the verticals I did I slowed down in. Too bad I think I would have liked to see go wide open a couple thousand feet, it in hindsight. I was running a 15-8 ma for that flight. I should have tried a 14-10 or 14-12 apc. Would be interesting. For a bipe she sure did hold the energy. Not like my gp 50cc ulti, she was like a big floppy foamey and slowed down FAST, really had to watch it...

Take care and let me know how you make out with the gear mod yer gona do the the edge!

I got home from the event, took 3 hours of sleep and woke up with my alarm and now now I gotta go 8 hours without sleep and then go back to bed at 7am tomorrow so I can switch back to a night night shift routine for monday night...[:@] I ran to timmy's and grabbed a large black and a butload of expresso mixed in! I am so wiped, the heat and the messed up sleep pattern really did me in.

I gotta get a day job... [&o]