RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official VINTAGE Traxxas Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:50 AM
FieroMan121
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official VINTAGE Traxxas Thread

got it all back together, looks sharp! my only problem is the diff gear is really rough, needs to be replaced in the near future. other than that it looks great!

also ill be doing a trx-3 build from the ground up since i just got a trx-3 manual in the mail saturday from my favorite ebay store, ultima heaven, and after scanning through it i decided im going to build one from the ground up. so far ive got the battery box, axles, servo mounts, arms (black fronts, white and black rears), wheels (in hot pink) and the front shock tower.

im doing this build based on the premise that you can build a car from the ground up based intirely on parts from the internet and a source of knowledge to tell you what parts you need.

the big things i need are:
tranny, shocks (blue big bores perferably), rear tower, tranny hold down, steering assembly, bulkhead, hardware, turnbuckles, rear bearing carriers, bearings, body, wing mounts, wing, and upper & lower chassis deck.

this is gonna be a long drawn out project since ill be buying small amounts of parts here and there since im also going to start a build soon on my pede thats way way out there as far as originality