RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revelstoke RC Club invites ALL of RCU to party with us on June 12-13!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Eganwp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revelstoke RC Club invites ALL of RCU to party with us on June 12-13!

Tom, nice bipe! Ya watching it I think they'd be very close in a race, but I still think the SS might be a hair faster, almost entirely due to much less drag. But since it's my own plane my opinion doesn't really count! lol. Either way, that bipe is rediculously overpowered. I bet with the 14x10-12 you'd have an insane plane. We'll see in a week or so, whenever Ken gets around to actually building the Revolver w/ OS 120ax w/ 14x12 on it. I think it's gonna be sweet! Do you still have the bipe btw? I can't remember what you told me yesterday.

Ya, Jason - I think you guys have the potential to turn this into a big event, especially because of such nice on-site camping (I mean it's hardly any different than a non-powered campground, other than no showers.), the views/scenery/weather, and no-fee entry. The scenery is spectacular and I still can't get over how awesome the runway layout is. You guys have no idea how lucky you are to have an elevated runway. It makes the low pass videos on youtube (like Stacey's) look insane, as you can actually fly lower than what appears to be "runway ground level". Loved every minute of it.