RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Co-Comanche

Bought some REALLYcheap Lama blades for my Co-Comanche off Ebay. I got them in and they are almost twice the thickness of the OEM blades. Pretty hard I must say and hard to break also. Problem is now the chopper will not fly right. Terrible blade slap and it drifts all over the place. Note: before the blade change the heli would hover almost perfectly still with no control input, I had it trimed nicely. I can't adjust it through the controller trim and have also releveled my swash plate but still not the way it should be. problem now is i have great left right response and great backward speed but when Ipush the cyclic forward, the nose just kinda dips down the chopper lunges forward about 3 feet then stops on it's own, even with me holding the cyclic full forward??? Any Ideas? All started with the new blades but only thing I can think of is that my swash plate is still a little out. Also: when i do lung forward, it wants to fly forward and left? If i push the cyclic straight forward with no aileron input it tends to want to roll to the left after it gets moving forward, that is until it stops.

Stock Co-Comanche
New, thicker, heavier blades "Cheapies"
Shortened Flybar
800Mah Battery
2.4GHZ setup

Thanks