RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

Yes Hotrk51, thats about where I'm at Ihave a Piccolo, and a Raptor and never ran into this situation. Never had blades make this much of a problem. Been worrying with it for 2 weeks now before posting a question but have exhausted all my ideas of the problem. Does this help you any, I have noticed now with the new blades on that the flybar tends to stay cocked at an angle to the left even if the blades are spinning but holding a hover if i bring the hover up to eye level, the fly bar is tilted a few degrees to the left and no movement corrects it, say I go aileron right it still stays cocked to the left vs versa. Even sitting on the ground running the blades up just to where the heli is light on it's feet giving no control input the flybar is leaning left but the blades are turning even. Basically if you look at the top blades there is more room between the flybar on the right side of the heli than the left on the left side the flybar is almost inside the tracking zone of the blades, Ijust noticed this in the past hour. Brand new flybar also. 7" Itried the stock one with same results