clivemc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MT 35 Looks Like a Winner

ORIGINAL: jedijody

ORIGINAL: clivemc

jody -
what is 7800+ ??
is that 7850 ? 7900 orover 8000??

to me it either does xxx rpm or it doesnt.

Apparently you've only run one engine once.

If you run as many engines as I do you would know that every engine doesn't spin the same prop at exactly the same RPM, and that the same engine on different days and at different times of the day will turn different numbers based on atmospheric conditions. My statement that it will turn a prop XXXX number of RPMs is a minimum figure based on the performance of several engines run at different times and in different conditions at my location. The engines in my sample size have all turned those props mentioned at the numbers I posted minimum to 100 RPM more.
OH REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!
no need to act smart- we all know, no-one else has ever run as many engines as you!
if you'd simply stated 7800 rpm it would be a given that each and every engine / day / user would get different figures. I was just asking what you defined by the '+' sign
i didnt ask if you had done 9000rpm, just asking clarification of what can be expected, which is exactly what you have now stated - 7800-7900 rpm is likely! simple answer really, dont know why the smart remark.
I guess if I asked you the price of an engine you'd also say $150+