RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage SS, $339.99
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 02:08 AM
Tumbleweed-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage SS, $339.99

Just sold one of my rustlers to some guy for 150. He saw my savage sitting there with the 8 port and wanted to see it run. he said he had 5 t-maxx's between him and his sons. He wanted to see what the hype was about.

MAN WAS HE SURPRISED!!!! When he left after seeing my truck fly off of my stairs and survive with no broken parts. Roll down my stairs that are only spaced 12 inches apart and 12 inches high without bottoming out. After the 30 something total cartwheels and landing on the wheels with no broken parts and the flying through the air straight and level. He asked me if he could buy my savage too. he low balled me and I sent him on his way. but he was hooked now. H even tossed the price up to 350 after watching me abuse the SHIET out of it.

I've done my job: I turned one maxx owner into a SAVAGE LOVER in a matter of one 10 minute bashing run in front of my house.

That's what I want TRAXXAS to do, BUILD A TRUE BASHER!!!!

AND I QUOTE THE BUYER, "I'VE NEVER SEEN A T-MAXX THAT WAS ABLE TO DO THAT!!" He left with a smile on his face and a big empty hole in his heart that only a SAVAGE can fill.

Just thought I'd share. And I do own a Maxx and like it too, just not as strong as my savage. I will admit it's a lot quicker. Quicker don't mean it's tougher though.