RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

Anyone else ever noticed that there Co-Comanche flys diagonal? Inside a small room it's not too noticeable but I was flying in a gym and after it moves forwards about 10 feet, it begins to want to fly diagonal "no matter what rudder input you put in it" I believe i read somewhere else on the internet someone else haveing this same experience but don't know if they ever corrected it. Another thing that seems to be wierd. I can't fly it from one side of the gym to the other? Iget about half way and it stops forward flight even with the cyclic full forward? Ihave to then recenter the cyclic, reduce throttle for a sec. and the go forward on the cyclic and full power on the throttle to get it moving again forwards. I have to do this a couple times to make the trip across a gym. "No exhaust fans running 0 wind or draft" Basically fly forwards 30-50 feet, it stalls out even with the cyclic being held forward. recenter the cyclic, reduce power, push the cyclic forward again and at the same time full throttle and once it starts moving, adjust power. You have to do this over and over again to make a trip across a gym. Any suggestions on either issues. hovers great, no drift in any direction. I've just been lucky the past few days being able to fly in a gym and have noticed these quirks. And when Isay it flys diagonal, i don't mean the tail is comming around, it's flying kinda like a car going down the road with a bent frame. A little cockeyed.

Thanks