RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

Peter, always a pleasure. Thank you for always helping me and not getting bothered my my questions. Iput a 7 inch flybar on my heli and tried it but still the same results. The heli will begin to go forward but after 20 or 30 feet but the does a nose up flare. I tried doing everything Icould tonight to figure out the problem but it ended up in a crash into a concrete wall at about 15mph crushing the canopy, landing gear and blades. no prob though cuz I have spares of all. My main problem is Ihave no forward flight basically. If Iease it i have a bit "say if i was in your living room and wanted to fly it to you just a couple feet away" but other than that Ihave none! Believe it or not when i was fighting it, when i pushed forward on the cyclic, it would go forward a couple feet the go backwards??? I would actually let off the cyclic and it would inch forwards, push the cyclic forward and in would jump forward, flare nose upwards then go backwards. Thinking about throwing it in the trash!! Any suggestions?