RCU Forums - View Single Post - MT 35 Looks Like a Winner
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:45 PM
bcchi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MT 35 Looks Like a Winner

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

I wish the price of gas did not change about every day!<hr />bcchi....how is the weather out west for flying now. I bet the DLE 30 loves the warmth!!!! Capt,n
Weather is great here for flying.We have had a lot of rain for Wy.Snowed three feet in the mountains a couple of weeks ago.Flooding in places,also almost unheard of in Wy. We are about 500 ft above the rtiver if it floods here will need to build a ark.
Put about three hours on two of the DL 30s over the weekend. I can not believe the power of these little engines.I have sold all of my ST and weed eater engines and am changing to the DL 30s.Have five of them now. All side carbs and all run fine.
Am going into the Billings MT hospital next week. They are going to replace my right leg main artery with Gortex. I already have three Gortex grafrts.now.First have to have a heart cath.Maybe stint or rotor router.Sorry off subject.
Sent a piston and cyl for DL 30 down to ring man.I can not remember his name.Known him for years.My 30s are getting better compression all the time.
BCCHI AMA-2500