RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:08 AM
pgroom_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

ORIGINAL: Batty33Res
Peter, always a pleasure. Thank you for always helping me and not getting bothered my my questions. I put a 7 inch flybar on my heli and tried it but still the same results. The heli will begin to go forward but after 20 or 30 feet but the does a nose up flare. I tried doing everything I could tonight to figure out the problem but it ended up in a crash into a concrete wall at about 15mph crushing the canopy, landing gear and blades. no prob though cuz I have spares of all. My main problem is I have no forward flight basically. If I ease it i have a bit ''say if i was in your living room and wanted to fly it to you just a couple feet away'' but other than that I have none! Believe it or not when i was fighting it, when i pushed forward on the cyclic, it would go forward a couple feet the go backwards??? I would actually let off the cyclic and it would inch forwards, push the cyclic forward and in would jump forward, flare nose upwards then go backwards. Thinking about throwing it in the trash!! Any suggestions?
Hey again mate,

I always have suggestions: 1. Keep it away from the trash! 2. You will always get more servo throw by moving where the control arms make a join to another (outwards) hole in the white servo arms. But be cautioned now. If you move it too far out (eg. the last hole) the movement can either allow the control arm to bind on the edge of the swashplate or not make any more diff. to the cyclic. Worth a try if you have any more holes to play with. A pic or two of your servo settings now would make it easier to make accurate suggestions.........

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
P.S. You shouldn't need to purchase anything more if it has full-length servo arms - just adjust the settings you have[sm=49_49.gif]