RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:00 AM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

Well Peter if I may ask, could a weak battery cause these problems? My battery is only allowing me to fly for about 3-4 min almost wide open or atleast 75-80%power just to fly. NOONEhas a battery in my area. I'm waiting on a new battery via. mail. Could a weak battery cause my problems with my flight. Ihave a 6inch flybar but same problems as before. Is it that I can not keep my rotor head speed up? Like I said Ipush forward and it goes forward then flares up noseward then wants to go backwards. I can fly backwards great but not forwards much only in small distances. It goes a little bit then stops with the cyclic pushed all the ways forward. I let off the cyclic and then its lunges backwards stops then hovers perfectly still? could it be the battery I have cant keep up with all the demands of whatI'm aksing of it? I'm not used to a coax heli. the last heli I owned was a Piccolo and I'm used to just pushing the cyclic forward and doing gun runs? thats what I'm trying to do and it won't do it? I want it to fly 50 feet forward, spin it around and fly back but it wont even do that? just flys forward's about 20 feet then stalls out. I know it's not a single rotor head but out of the box it would fly forward until i stoped it now it just wants to stall when I push it forwards after a few feet. The tail drops bad and it noses up.