RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Batty33Res

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

Tracking is good top and bottom, out of the box, Ihad to put the trim tab on the cyclic full forward to hold it still in a hover, now that Ihave redone it the cyclic and aireron are both almost center to keep it still in a hover. Peter it almost acts like Ihave a ton of weight in my tail all the sudden. Like I said out of the box Ihad to trim it full forward to keep it still in a hover. Iredid my control arms to try and bring it closer in range and now Ican keep my trim tabs close to center and keep the bird in a hover "my tabs are not at there full range" but whenIgot it out of the box it would fly across the yard like a bat out of h*ll and now it keeps doing the nose up crap after a few feet. even while holding the cyclic full forward. I'm thinking about re doing the swashplate so that it's tilted a little forward even in a normal resting postition.? Whats your input on this. It hovers great but forward flight it wants to make nose up flight, "fly foward a few feet, nose up then tail up" a rocking affect.