RCU Forums - View Single Post - Co-Comanche
Thread: Co-Comanche
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:46 AM
pgroom_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Co-Comanche

ORIGINAL: Batty33Res
Tracking is good top and bottom, out of the box, I had to put the trim tab on the cyclic full forward to hold it still in a hover, now that I have redone it the cyclic and aireron are both almost center to keep it still in a hover. Peter it almost acts like I have a ton of weight in my tail all the sudden. Like I said out of the box I had to trim it full forward to keep it still in a hover. I redid my control arms to try and bring it closer in range and now I can keep my trim tabs close to center and keep the bird in a hover ''my tabs are not at there full range'' but when I got it out of the box it would fly across the yard like a bat out of h*ll and now it keeps doing the nose up crap after a few feet. even while holding the cyclic full forward. I'm thinking about re doing the swashplate so that it's tilted a little forward even in a normal resting postition.? Whats your input on this. It hovers great but forward flight it wants to make nose up flight, ''fly foward a few feet, nose up then tail up'' a rocking affect.
Hey again mate,

Where is the servo arms in relation to the control arms? 90ยบ? Or are they like belows pic shows?

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71310.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1456830