RCU Forums - View Single Post - Earth chase hydro smashed by ship...!
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Earth chase hydro smashed by ship...!

ORIGINAL: misshydro

Ok I've been watching the wale war show. As from what I seen so far that ship is ran by some kind of miltary or somthing like that. That ship been chasing the steve irrian away from the main waling fleet... After seeing this show I'm pretty upset with japan with over killing to many wales. Wales arent like fish. They dont hatch and mutiply fast or even grow fast. If Japan doesnt stop this we wont see anymore wales!! There building a new ady gil.. Should make that out of alum since there in the cold icy waters.
Thing so many overlook - The US hunts/kills whales As do Norway, Iceland, Indonesia, Russia, and Canada.

I dont agree with whaling but also dont support piracy or eco terrorism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-Terrorism). Out of curiosity - if a US flagged/government ship were being harassed in international waters by a protest vessel that was pelting it with chemicals, nuts and bolts, trying to foul its prop, and boarding it without permission - what would the response be??

Sea Shepard seem to think any publicity is good publicity. They are not effective in preventing any whale from being harmed - but they love having drama on board for the cameras/ratings.