RCU Forums - View Single Post - v120d01 mini review
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v120d01 mini review

Intro:
Been talk about for some time now and finally received it is the new Walkera flybarless mini helicopter the V120D01. Same size as the 4#6, this little heli feature the latest 3 axis gyro from walkera (rx-2433V), aluminum alloy ultra light flybarless head, torque tube tail system with variable rudder pitch, brushless system with LIPO battery. This little heli is packed with features only seen in bigger heli upto now.

Flight impression:
If you are used to bigger 450, 500… flybarless heli you will feel very comfortable with this little guy. Fly just like it, very response to stick input. And the tail have great holding power with the torque tube, variable rudder pitch setup. Makes it a very good heli to practice with when the weather is not good outside. And it feels like it have more power as with the simple lighter rotor head. The performance is better than older brushless walkera but I did not notice any increase flight time.

Conclusion:
This one fly so much like my bigger heli I would love to fly around in my apartment when it rain outside. Nice little heli and the design is very simple. Make it very easy to work on and the heli feel like it have more power as the rotor head is lighter. Sure this one would be good for a “second” indoor heli or someone want a “feel” of flybarless heli before spend money on more expensive helicopters.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21585.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1461758   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj28147.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1461759   Click image for larger version

Name:	In26127.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	38.4 KB