RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking into Boats
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:20 PM
magnum57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking into Boats

I just want to give information that I have experienced. I have had great luck with WHH. I'm sure you didnt start with the Seduser or the Avenger Hydro's and Cats you claim to have or had in other posts. Give it a break. We have purchased over 50 boats trying to match the quality of the Warehouse Hobby products in an RTR or ARTR kit. Our mistake was listening to guys like you who for some reason don’t like WHH or don’t know any better. I'm not going to slam the other RTR boats we've purchased and believe me we have tried them all. Look at my gallery you'll see this is experience talking. You tell me what other company offers a kit that you can put together in a few hours giving the customer the inside scoop on the operations of a RC boat. Very helpful customer service. The newbie will expand his or her horizons if they can get through the tough times of learning the hobby and not getting frustrated and quitting from a cheaply built import or from a company that’s not there for you when you need some help. I'm running a lot of different products now and still love running the sport boat now and then. Keeps us grounded and lets us realize where we were a few years ago when we started model boating. Now my Son and I race in Namba and are totally addicted to the hobby. We just received a Conquest with a QD-HT-25. This boat hit 73mph on its second run. We would have never been able to handle this new boat without starting with a quality first experience in the rc boating world. So 3-2-1 go is right. Right to WHH for the beginner. Spool straighten this guy out
P.S. Please send crab cakes