RCU Forums - View Single Post - fej a10
Thread: fej a10
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Colin Gontier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fej a10

Hi guys,

I've been looking at this thread with some interest. I haven't really considered Fly Eagle jets before as in my opinion (and a lot of others) there have been some major major issues with their aircraft. They always seem to have a nice painted finish but have seen some serious structural defects and or very bad flying qualities. Im sure weve all seen the threads on collapsed tail pipes an the inside structure of wings leaving a lot to be desired.

However.... I must admit I am quite enticed by the look of the A10. As this is a "latest generation" product from them, is it any better or is it still a work in progress? The question is - is it made as good as it looks?, has anyone flown one yet ? What does it cost? Also would I be right in thinking they have reduced the size of the engine pods as they looked ridiculously large to start with?

I would love to see any comment good or bad on this thing and if anyone can let me know the cost I would be very grateful. I live in the UK but havent heard any talk of this A10 over here yet.