RCU Forums - View Single Post - I'm sick of cheap-o lawn mowers
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:19 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm sick of cheap-o lawn mowers

Yeah, that is Walmart. Their motto is a farce: "Pay less, live better"... what a joke!
Their motto should be "buy cheap, buy again" because Walmart refused to do anything for me, even with maintenance measures I took to get it running again (cleaning, replacing air filter, the tune up I did, etc.) I took care of the mower even when it was running such as taking the gas out of it over the winter, Changing the oil in the spring, inspecting the air filter to keep it clean (just like one does to his RC after each run).
Yet I got the impression that the CS manager was trying to make it MY fault why the mower quit working.

Furthermore, Walmart sucks for DUMPING sorry cheap products on the market. How is putting these cheap mowers making life better if they do not last?
All that is happening is Walmart is DEPRESSING product quality by driving down minimum industry standard product quality.

Pay less, yes, I did pay less for my mower. But I sure am not living any better than if I just manned up and bought a proper lawn mower in the first place.