View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Horsepoweraviation
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/2 Scale Fokker D-8

ORIGINAL: TKFOKKER

Hey Paul
Your a hoot! You had me laughing this morn. Any way I meant to mention, What the hell did you do to that D-6? I'm glad you're fixing her right away. I have not seen that plane in person yet.
I will be cutting plywood soon. As you can see my paper patterns for the top of the wing are finished. But I still have to install the servo's and dummy aileron cables.
I'm looking forward to seeing your gang of hooligans. I'm sure with Glenn and all of us, there will be some fun at Rhinebeck! You gotta get Del and the rest of them WW-1 guys to come. Oh by the way, what in the hell are you doing up at 3:30 in the morning posting? When do you sleep?
Tom

Tom I was just checking what the are limits are on a 1/2 scale D6....Now I know ...... I wont get too close to it again...at least anytime soon.
I hope Glenny boy aint going to bed early this year....I would hate to talk smak about him in the parking lot AGAIN! That was a good time , for sure.
As for "When do you sleep?".........Tom, you'll get plenty of sleep when you are dead!
Another late nite and the ODP is in3 Days! Its going to be a loooong week!
See ya Thomas!

Paul