RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitrorcx and the exceed line
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Jgilk1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrorcx and the exceed line

so im looking to get back in to rc cars/trucks i guess for over allness im looking more in to nitro.... yeah i know i should get a name brand kit but honestly how did they become name brand??? im sure it was trial and error?

anyways enough of that so im looking to pick up a basic starter nitro rc truck and starting with a lower priced kit seems the best idea in my mind right we all know its going to remain stock for about a month or to or get shoved in the back of the closet and forgoten so is exceed really that bad? looking @ nitrorcx there seems to be everything on the thing that can be replaced and avaliable???

and as far as that i know squirl (from the toys has done a review on... several exceed rc's and his opinion was moot @ best)

any ways are they a bad kit and why?

lets eliminate the friend of a friend crap here i dont want to hear it.... second yeah i have read the posts in this section and they as well seem moot as well.... i mean post a full review not just "there good" or "they suck"

i mean i know there from indo china but again thats moot nothing is really made in america any more its to damn expensive for that sticker that says proudly made in the usa