Old 07-23-2010, 01:08 AM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: RC Jets International Magazine

ORIGINAL: Pepperpete

ORIGINAL: AFTERBURNER1

ORIGINAL: Pepperpete

I realize this might not be the proper area to post this but I'm hoping someone can assist me. Don't let the small post count fool you, I am just more active on RC Groups and RC Canada.

I cannot get the magazine RC Jets International here where I live and I'm hoping someone who has access to this mag could find and send me the June/July issue. Obviously with a small finders fee and the shipping cost sent to them for their trouble. Please PM me if this is possible. I would owe you one.

I desperately want to read the article on the P120SX (a review) but I am not signing up for a subscription as I've tried that once and never received the magazine.

No need to review!! The JC 120SX is one bad ***** turbine...
LOL ya ya. It's also much heavier and has less thrust than some of the competition, and possibly uses more fuel as well. Oh and costs more if that's what you meant by the kicks *****. The days of just jumping in and saying ''Jetcat is the best for everything'' is over. That's not to say the turbine isn't excellent as I own a P80SE and it's fantastic. But these days I think there might be some better options depending on the situation and the reviews in RCJI will help me decide. That and it's very frustrating to go to the jetcat website and see the listed fuel consumption at WOT and know it's total BS. RCJI will fill me in and tell me what the facts really are as fuel consumption in this case is vital to me.
Yo Glen:

The scans are in ur email in box as I write this. I dunno which engines are better for weight and fuel than the JC's (?) but I think you'll find after reviewing the table I sent that the 120 and especially the 160 are way, way up there.

I own 5 engines from 4 mfrs, so I'm not trying to support one brand over the other. I'm just quoting the detailed data from RCJI.

Let me know if u need any more scans, Don.