RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club 40 Race in Alabaster!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 07:48 PM
BarryReade
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club 40 Race in Alabaster!

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Originator"><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Barry\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_f ilelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><o:smarttagtype name="City" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype name="place" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><xml><w:worddocument><w:compatibility><w:snaptogridincell></w:snaptogridincell> <w:wraptextwithpunct></w:wraptextwithpunct> <w:useasianbreakrules></w:useasianbreakrules></w:compatibility><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel> </w:worddocument></xml><style type="text/css">st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }</style><style type="text/css"></style><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}</style>

Well, the results are in and the race today was a resoundingsuccess. I just got home to <st1lace><st1:city>Powder Springs</st1:city>, <st1:state>GA</st1:state></st1lace> and as soon as Ican find the results I will scan and post them if no one else has. I also have a couple hundred pictures that Iwill upload to my SmugMug account and supply a link.

<o></o>

I want to thank the Alabaster RC club, CD David Philips, KamikazeJim, and all the other wonderful folks that made this event a success. It got up to 104*F today and shortly afterthe racing was over and all the goodies handed out we had a certified FrogStrangler and within 30 min it was down to 78*F.

<o></o>

The racing was intense with lots of carnage but a lot ofracers did prevail and were able to take their racers home in one piece.

<o></o>

More to come!!

</meta></meta></meta></meta>