RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club 40 Race in Alabaster!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:07 PM
BarryReade
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club 40 Race in Alabaster!

We had a post race raffle and first we raffled off a pair of custom sunglasses that was won by Ernie Duffey. next was a Sanaloma Laser "Club 40 Raider" fuselage kit that Dave Phillips had purchased from Barry Reade. The first ticket drawn was Barry's and he said draw again, the second ticket drawn was Barry's again and he said draw again and if it is mine I will keep it. The stinking next ticket drawn was barry's so I guess it was in the cards to build that fuselage. He said he was going to order a couple more kits as he had some two repairable wings at home and it was an inexpensive way to get a couple more racers in the air. The last drawing was for a Sky Raider MK II kit in Red and I didn't get the persons name but I beieve he was from the Alabaster RC Club.

Some of the wives from the host club came out and mad absolutely great hotdogs, hamburgers with all the condiments for a very modest monetary sum. Thanks ladies for the supurb effort.

Anyone seeing any pictures on SmugMug that they would like to have just pm me with which ones and i will edmail them to you.

I hope to see everyone at the Harvest, AL Club 40 Race on August 14, 2010

Thank to all for a great event.