RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which JR\Spectrum receiver did you crash with?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:08 AM
Nitro777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which JR\Spectrum receiver did you crash with?

I lost 3 planes flying with a DX7.  Sent pics to horizon (of my set up) along with the radio, recievers and all the data I had collected saying that my batteries and switches were good.  And they agreed that they were good.  I even asked horizon if they wanted witness statements from a very seasoned veteran 2.4 spektrum pilot who has had no problems.  He was there helping me during 2 of my losses.   I'm not bashing Horizon.  They are a good company.  BUT they said they could find nothing wrong with my systems or set ups.  I asked if there was anything that would cause the problems that I had they simply said "we don't know".  I now fly Futaba 2.4.  Haven't had an issue.  I'll drive a Ford or a Chevy depending on which one satifies me the most.  The same goes for my radioes.  I don't bash Ford when I'm driving a Chevy and I don't bash Chevy when I'm driving a Ford but both have had there problems over the years just like Futaba and JR have.  Needless to say Spektrum may have a problem judging by what's going on at flying fields.  Futabas overheat but Spektrum still has no solid cause as to why people are losing signals.