RCU Forums - View Single Post - West Texas Warbirds 2010
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Spritch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: West Texas Warbirds 2010

To the WINGS....

Well Boys... you did it again...!! The OK Sooner Squadron group had another great time...!!! The event itself was fun... but the feed AND the entertainment that night was off the scale...!!! If you're not careful... we are going to kidnap Lynn and his Cast Iron Grill truck and sneak it across the border..!!! I don't know what books you guy's have been studying... but the whole format this year was done like the pro's. Excellent job on all fronts... except for signing your name/rank/serial number to 30 raffle tickets...!!! We are going to work on that next year...!!!

All in all... we had enough fun to offset the miles to get there. Those of you who haven't given the WINGS Warbirds a try... get it on your calendar for next year... and that means you Terry and Gary...!! I'll get Bill to work on you two. And Bryan... many Thanks for getting the lodging set up as well as you did. That goes a LONG way in helping on a road trip.

Bryan and Les... tell the gang I posted my still shots on Flickr for all to enjoy. You can get to them off of the OK Sooner Squadron website at... http://www.oksoonersquadron.org/ look for the "photos' link.

See you guys next time... maybe even 'Sooner' (had to work that in) if we can get you up to our Jumbo the first weekend each June. Let's see if we can match you guy's for hospitality... because ya'll do it right.

good fun, good people, great food... Thanks WINGS....

-Stan