RCU Forums - View Single Post - v120d01 mini review
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:34 AM
erdnuckel2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: v120d01 mini review

ORIGINAL: ehirobo ehirobo

Haha, thank you for your order! It is a lot quicker than co-axial. But if you have 3 years experience for the co-axial you should be able to fly it in very short time. And yes, there are only one motor in this helicopter, which drive both the main and tail rotor.
You are welcome! it is a nice store where I ordered several times before and never had a problem/ was always quite happy with my shopping experience - and I think people should know this (I would consider it nice if anybody who bought in my store and shares his positive experience, as more often than not people only write about the bad experiences/complaints they have with a store, but take all the "good stuff" for granted .... ...)

so - now one more day of waiting has passed and the arrival of my newest addition is yet a bit closer. Really looking forward to it (but I already said that ..)

Again,

it is just sad that this part of the forum does not have more people who come here and share their thoughts/experiences ...

EDIT (8-13-10)
I am totally amazed, I ordered the V120D01 on August 10 and Iwill receive it tonight (according to FedEx) - without EMS ... Ican hardly believe this. So I am really excited to get home tonight after work and to check out my new addition ...